Sunday, December 12, 2010

Red Baron vs. Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is a time in which one should acknowledge the things one appreciates having. I (Jase) expressed my own gratitude for such things by recording some songs, all of which possessed a "cherish being at home with family and friends" type theme. Over my vacation I had been experimenting with syncopating different rhythms. These rhythms ended up becoming 5 songs that I played drums, guitars, and sang on. I asked Nick and Greg in between Winterlong recordings to play on the songs also. Greg played bass and Nick played piano. The final result has some kind of jazz-prog-rock sound. I'm calling the sound Red Baron. This side-project of mine probably won't fly its biplane again until X-mas vacation, or maybe it will get shot down. Red Baron Vs Thanksgiving by GlacialPK

No comments:

Post a Comment